TAKE THIS QUIZ. DOES YOUR CHILD:
(1) Push your buttons and argue like an attorney?
(2) Create power struggles over EVERYTHING?!
(3) Melt down over little changes, disappointments, and transitions?
(4) Control others, act bossy, and enforce “fairness?”
(5) Struggle with being disorganized, forgetful, and impulsive?
(6) Relate well to adults and younger children (and animals), but struggle with peers?
(7) Appear unmotivated and underperform academically?
(8) Insist on doing things on his own terms? Rigid in thinking?
(9) Constantly move, fidget, make noises, or chew on things.
(10) Quit, cheat, or change the rules when playing games?
(11) Lie, blame others and refuse to accept responsibility?
(12) Gets along great with one parent, but makes family outings difficult?
(13) Procrastinates with homework, but hyper-focuses on screens or Legos?
(14) Like to cuddle, be wrapped in blankets, or wears the same clothes repeatedly?
(15) Say, “I’m bored” or “I’m stupid” often?
Good! That means you are not alone and we can help you with each of these traits! Listen to the podcasts for more insights and look at the chart below.